THE GOALFUSION TEAM
Private Wealth Advisor | CFP® | CRPC®
My wife, Jenny, and I have been married since 2003 and have two children: Traver and Kiley. Traver loves math, reading and video games; and Kiley loves animals, video games, writing and drawing.
I am also an avid fisherman. Fishing provides relaxation and balance for my life as I am a big believer in balance. I participate in fishing tournaments across Texas and enjoy the comradery amongst fellow anglers.
I also enjoy working with people and numbers. Growing up, my family road trips consisted of square root competitions instead of games such as “I Spy.” I’m proud that my passion for numbers has resulted in a successful career of helping people reach their life goals.
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- CRPC® Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠
- College for Financial Planning, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, 2006
- The University of Texas at Austin, Financial Planning Certificate Program, 2005
- Southwestern University, BA Economics, 1998