THE GOALFUSION TEAM
Private Wealth Advisor | CFP® | EA | CTP® | MBA
My time spent outside of helping families with their financial goals includes hiking, camping, boating, and spending time with my wife, Lauren, and three boys: Bentley, Caden, and Declan.
I also have a great love for music and play several instruments including guitar, piano, and drums.
My wife and I have been big Dave Ramsey fans for years. I became a SmartVestor Pro after following his program personally and leading several Financial Peace University classes.
I've volunteered at Foundation Communities to help lower-income families and the elderly in the Austin community prepare their tax returns. Foundation Communities is part of the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. I also serve on the non-profit board of CrossLife Christian Academy in Pflugerville.
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- EA Enrolled Agent admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- CTP® Chartered Tax Professional
- Weber State University, Masters of Business Administration, 2011-2014
- Utah State University, BS Accounting, 2006-2010