THE GOALFUSION TEAM
Investment Adviser Representative | CFP® | EA | CTP® | MBA
My spare time is almost always spent with my wife, Lauren, and two boys Bentley and Caden. Bentley loves helping mom and dad with anything around the house and Caden is happy-go-lucky and loves smiling and laughing.
Our family enjoys spending time together doing anything outdoors including hiking, camping, snowboarding, boating and riding motorcycles.
I also have a great love for music and play several instruments including guitar, piano, and drums.
I volunteer at Foundation Communities to help lower income families and the elderly in the Austin community prepare their tax returns. Foundation Communities is part of the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program which I have volunteered at since 2010. I also serve on the non-profit board of CrossLife Christian Academy in Pflugerville.
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- EA Enrolled Agent admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- CTP® Chartered Tax Professional
- Weber State University, Masters of Business Administration, 2011-2014
- Utah State University, BS Accounting, 2006-2010
- Business Network International (BNI)